Sunday, December 9, 2007

THE BLOODY BEETROOTS

The Bloody Beetroots are two Italian DJ/Producers who are taking over the electro world at the moment. They recently completed a very successful tour of Australia, and I'm spewing I didn't catch any of their shows, because they apparently went off the fuckin chart. I did, however, catch a live set they did for a local radio station and the amazing synthy, dirty sound they were able to produce throughout the whole set gave me a colossal reccy.

They have also been hard at work in the studio, churning out an abundance of remixes for a number of big names including Timbaland, Goose and Etienne De Crecy to name a few. But they are also starting to release a few of their own carpet-tearing tracks, all with the BB's hard, trashy electro sound. I have included some of these below, along with my favvy Timbaland remix, which is a bonafied dance floor filler in any club. Fingers crossed these two will be back in Australia soon...

The Bloody Beetroots - Ill To Destroy

The Bloody Beetroots - Ezekial Eats Red Hoodie

The Bloody Beetroots - Butter

The Bloody Beetroots - I Love The Bloody Beetroots

Timbaland - Miscommunication (Bloody Beetroots Remix)

The Bloody Beetroots tracks are available for purchase on iTunes


choze for thote



No comments: